After looking at the reviews and feedback from both upcoming and experienced fishermen, it has been unanimously established that this brand of Zebco i.e. Zebco omega zo3pro Spincast Fishing Reel is one of the finest, largely owing to its design, which is comfortable, efficient, easy to use and safe.
- 3X positive retrieval system
- Threefold-cam, with several-disk drag system
- Airplane-grade aluminum Exterior
- Line guide made with ceramic
- Gears are all made with metal
- Alarm that automatically tells you when a bait has been taken.
- Oscillating spool
Durability and Construction
No matter your dominant hand (left or right), The Zebco Omega ZO3PRO Spin cast Fishing Reel will be easy for you to use. It is also very simple to set up according to how you want to use it. Having more ball bearings enables a spin cast to run faster, smoothly and in a stable manner. The Zebco Omega ZO3PRO Spin cast Fishing Reel T has seven (7) ball bearings, thus assuring you of a very efficient performance.
The Zebco Omega ZO3PRO Spin cast Fishing Reel also has a threefold cam, several-disk drag mechanism, which ensures that there is regularity with every cast and recovery you make. The cover is made of aluminum, and along with its steel gears, as well as a line made of ceramic, you get a very durable spin cast that will serve you for years. Another strength of the Zebco Omega ZO3 PRO Spin cast Fishing Reel is its versatility. It can catch a range of fish species, ranging from small to medium and large.
- TheZebco Omega ZO3PRO Spin cast is the first ever fishing reel that has seven bearing currently, giving it more efficiency, stability and manipulation.
- This reel can be used efficiently by both right and left-handed individuals.
- The line guide is made with ceramic, meaning that the line will be steadier
- The Zebco Omega ZO3PRO has an alert system that automatically updates you about the bait you used.
- It also has a 3X pickup mechanism
- The spincast reel is available at a very cheap price, in comparison to the several advantages it offers as outlined above.
- Well-constructed and very smooth on the retrieve, particularly when using heavy lures
- Its higher gear proportion and the ball orientation ensure efficient performance all the time.
- Its cover is made of alloy, and as such it is moderately lightweight and easy to manipulate.
- It is not easy to do a forward casting of this reel’s line because its oscillating spool does not join to the area where it is supposed to connect; it’s just hanging.
- While it is relatively strong, its structure is not strong enough to keep hold of large and heavy fishes. It can only be used for average to small sized fishes.
- During forward casting while fishing, Zebco Omega ZO3PRO makes a crushing sound that is very uncomfortable. It makes you think that the reel is going to break down.
- The drag adjustment wheel might be too sensitive for some anglers, thus resulting in a lost bite.
Zebco Omega Zo3pro Customer Reviews
A customer who has had The Zebco Omega ZO3PRO Spin cast Fishing Reel for the past 3-4 years, said it is the best spincast reel he’s ever had, even considering that it is a bit heavy. He confirms that the hybrid line is incredibly powerful. Even after all these years, he adds that the spin is still very durable and it has maintained its smoothness as the day he bought it with no/minimal cleaning.
Another woman who loves to fish quipped that she has outdone her husband and his friend when it comes to fishing, partly because of Zebco Omega ZO3PRO. She enjoys the smooth cast, and awesome 10 lb red line. She admits that she has not lost a fish yet with the Zebco Omega ZO3PRO. Also that the Zebco Omega ZO3PRO has a range of handles for buyers to choose from is another impressive feature, according to her.
Taking her chances on the Zebco Omega ZO3PRO has paid off for her and she hopes the manufacturers continue to make this model for aspiring fishermen and women. She urges all women who are interested in fishing to go for it.